【 Project name 】Empire Maverick Condos
【 Developer 】Empire Communities
【 Completion 】2022
【 Number of Buildings 】1
【 Number of Units 】TBA
【 Location 】333 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J6
Empire Maverick Condos is a new condo development by Empire Communities currently in pre-construction at 321-333 King Street West, Toronto. Maverick Condos has a total of 304 units. Sales of Maverick Condos Starting From High $400,000. Maverick is a 47-storey tower in Toronto’s Entertainment District neighborhood. The site of this ambitious high-rise will span three separate lots and include a range of suite layouts, along with retail space at street level. It’s currently home to at least two heritage buildings and the developer is planning to retain the facades of these buildings and incorporate them into a three stories podium. Maverick Condos is 47 stories and 304 residential units with an exciting roster of amenities will be included, including a large outdoor terrace overlooking the city with plenty of space for barbecuing, dining and lounging, spa, fitness Centre and co-working space.
- AAA Location – 100/100 Walk Score and 100/100 Transit Score
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, The Harbourfront Centre and much more.
- Minutes’ walk to St Andrews Subway Station and Union Subway Station.
- Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital.
- Minutes to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College.
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP.
- Maverick Condos is ideally located in the heart of Toronto -- with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area.
- Five Minutes to Toronto's Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital. Minutes to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College
- Also, it just a 12 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs and the perfect tenant or purchaser of your investment here at Maverick
Empire Communities have built more than 10,000 beautiful new homes and high-rise condos across Southwestern Ontario and the GTA. And they have more than 20,000 new planned homes on the way. For them, life revolves around giving their best, thinking differently and treating every single person with respect. This attitude has helped them grow from a small, single project developer to one of Canada’s largest homebuilders. Empire’s newest downtown condo development promises to be as stylish as its address. Designed to reflect a modern era of living, Maverick will be home to the Torontonian who has their finger on the pulse of the city’s best restaurants, bars and social hotspots. Always on the guest list, their life happens around a 5-block radius, with this coveted King Street address at its core.