Project Name: 4800 Yonge Street Condos
Developer: Menkes Developments
Architect: Arquitectonica and Turner Fleischer Architects
Number of Buildings: 1
Number of units: 536
Location: 4800 Yonge St., Toronto, Ontario
• Located in the Lansing-Westgate neighborhood in North York
• Walk score of 95/100, Transit score of 96/100
• Easy Access to the Sheppard Subway Station
• Short drive to HWY 401
• Close to North York Centre
• Steps to the supermarket and LCBO
• Close to shops, restaurants and offices
Menkes was founded by Murray Menkes. Visionary. Entrepreneur. Businessman. He wanted his life story to be about building single family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Before long he was building not just beautiful homes but entire master-planned communities.
Today, Menkes continues to raise the standard for outstanding quality design and superior value as a fully integrated, multidisciplinary real estate development company. Elegant family homes that exude character and charm; exclusive luxury condominiums infused with stunning amenities; and highly coveted office and industrial space, all set in prime locations.
part of images retrieved via submission to the City of Toronto